Clock

new phone

My day today bought me a new phone for me,

he said 'use it and bring it to school, consificate already also never mind.. XD.. kinda nice the phone, but the keypad hard to type, i will bring to school in certain and selected day, and i won't be that stupid to keep my phone inside my desk or bag, so every years, even when spot check i am so relax, act nothing happen because i know my phone is safe kept in some where else, maybe toilet or even behind surau or maybe keep on the roof who knows^^.. i am not that stupid anymore after my sony ericsson w810i consificate last three years ago by pn salmiza XD, she gave me chance at first, then i took out my phone and my friends was playing my phone, and that time she piss off and consificate it XP.. and i didn't claim that phone before but buy nokia n73..

0 comments:

Post a Comment